Help Support the Science and Practice of ABA
by Sponsoring our Conference
Gulf Coast ABA Virtual Conference
October 16, 2021
This eighth annual event is hosted by the Louisiana Behavior Analysis Association (LaBAA) to provide a venue for researchers and practitioners of ABA to share research regarding the application of the science of behavior analysis to improve the quality of life for ABA consumers.
Virtual Sponsor Opportunity
1. Logo and link on the LaBAA website homepage and Conference page for one year
2. Logo or ad in the online conference program
3. Logo and link on the conference website hosted by BehaviorLive
4. Logo featured on the conference power point for attendees
5. Logo featured in all promotional emails
6. Free registration and CEUs for 2 attendees
Deadline for inclusion as a sponsor: September 30, 2021– send ads/logos/links to as EPS, TIFF, JPEG or PDF files.
The Louisiana Behavior Analysis Association is a non- profit 501C(4) professional organization with the mission to contribute to the well-being of society by developing, enhancing, and supporting the growth and vitality of the science of behavior analysis through research, education, and practice. Donations to LaBAA may not be tax deductible.
Please complete the form below to sponsor the 2021 Gulf Coast ABA Virtual Conference. Please contact Daniel NoackLeSage with any questions at THANK YOU!