Help Support the Science and Practice of ABA
by Sponsoring our Conference
Gulf Coast ABA Virtual Conference
October 15, 2022
This ninth annual event is hosted by the Louisiana Behavior Analysis Association (LaBAA) to provide a venue for researchers and practitioners of ABA to share research regarding the application of the science of behavior analysis to improve the quality of life for ABA consumers.
1) Logo and link on the LABAA website for one year
2) Logo or ad in the online conference program
3) Logo featured in all emails regarding the conference
4) Free registration and CEUs for 1 attendee
5-7) Logo imbedded in BehaviorLive hosting of the event:
* Logo on screen 20 minutes prior to each presentation
* Logo animation in and out throughout each presentation
* Logo throughout the BehaviorLive conference website
Deadline for inclusion as a sponsor: September 15, 2022– send ads/logos/links to email@example.com as EPS, TIFF, JPEG or PDF files.
The Louisiana Behavior Analysis Association is a non- profit 501C(4) professional organization with the mission to contribute to the well-being of society by developing, enhancing, and supporting the growth and vitality of the science of behavior analysis through research, education, and practice. Donations to LaBAA may not be tax deductible.
Please complete the form below to sponsor the 2021 Gulf Coast ABA Virtual Conference. Please contact Daniel NoackLeSage with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org THANK YOU!
2022 Conference Sponsors